Direct response or Bust!
Direct response marketing is a type of marketing designed to generate an instant response by encouraging your potential customers to take a specific action. This type of marketing is used to answer questions, present your branding, products and the reason you do what you do. Customers love this, as they are offered the opportunity to response, whether that be in the way of signing up for a newsletter, posting a comment on your site or blog, or purchasing a product from you.
Direct response marketing comes in many forms, including:
• Direct Mail
• Print Ads
• Radio & TV ads
• Vouchers or other incentives
Some of the advantages of direct marketing are:
• A great way to use free time during lulls in business
• Productive way to communicate and empower you to create more relationships
• Great way to up- and cross-sell to current customers
• Low cost way to rustle up new business
• Used as leverage to turn small sales into large sales
• Supplement your current marketing program
• Cost-effective way to reach target markets
• Offers measurable results
• Reach outside your local area for new business
• Increase the effectiveness of your sales force
These are all great things that can come from just taking a few simple steps to putting together a direct response marketing plan and executing it.
“I honestly don’t think you’ll ever find a safer, lower-risk, higher-profit method of increasing your business or profession than direct-response marketing.” Jay Abraham
Simple Steps to Making a Successful Direct Response Marketing Campaign
• Target specific audiences.
• Identify a key pain point
• Provide them with a simple solution
• Make them an offer they can’t refuse.
• Focus on the call to action.
• Give them the means to respond.
• Track and measure outcomes.
Direct response marketing is one of the best ways to launch your business on a large scale and reach out to everyone in your target market whether they are in your local area or not. Our GUIDED TOUR can help you put together a great direct response marketing plan and get you on your way to heightened success.